- Could upload images to Tencent Cloud Object Storage (COS).
- Could directly drag GIF images to upload.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Full support for https.
- Compress images before upload.
- Support iPic Mover, which could easily move images in Markdown.
- Could duplicate image host.
- Includ iPicUploader service.
- Fit to Swift 3.0
- Support Amazon S3
- Fixed Bugs
- When upload multi-files, the order of links keep the same with files.
- Sometimes no response when drag images from Dock to upload.
- Support macOS Sierra.
- Support multi Imgur or Flickr accounts.
- Support upload copied images by shortcut.
- Support change image link format in main menu.
- Save all images’ link when upload multi-images.
- Release on Mac App Store
- Support upload to your Imgur account.
- Add image type in link when upload to Weibo.
- Support sandbox mode.
- Adjust menu bar icon.
- Support upload image to Flickr
- Support upload by services in Finder.
- Support upload by dragging image to iPic in menu bar.
- Support upload image to UpYun
- Support upload image to Imgur
- Support key prefix for Qiniu
- Record more upload history. Save when quit iPic.
- Support start at login.
- Support upload to Qiniu
- Show auto upload status in menu bar.
- Show upload progress in menu bar.
- Support open menu by shortcut.
- First trial version.
- Support auto upload to Weibo.