iPic could automatically upload images and save Markdown links on macOS.
- Upload images by drag & drop.
- Upload images by services with shortcut [Command + U].
- Upload copied images with shortcut [Shift + Command + U].
- Support Imgur, Flickr, Amazon S3 and other image hosts.
- Support image link of Markdown format.
- Video introduction
Download iPic and have a try.
iPic opens the ability to upload images. It means if your App also needs to upload images, no need to build from scratch. Just use iPicUploader, your App could also upload images to Imgur, Flickr, Amazon S3 and other image hosts.
Upload image file:
Upload image data:
iPicUploader also includes a full example. You will feel easy to start. To run the example project, just clone current repository and open iPicUploader.xcworkspace.
- As the demo needs to upload images by iPic, you need to download iPic at first.
- No worry, you will also be guided to download iPic in the example.
- The example already dealt with these cases:
- If iPic wasn’t installed, guide user to download.
- If iPic wasn’t running, launch iPic automatically.
- If iPic is running but not compatible, guide user to download latest version.
Now, let’s have a look how the example upload images.
1. Upload Images by Drag & Drop
As you can see, iPicUploader support uploads multi-images at a time.
2. Upload Images by Select Images Files
3. Upload Images by Copy Image and Paste
Beside copy image files, you can also copy the image in other Apps to upload.
As iPic runs on macOS 10.11 and newer version, iPicUploader also needs macOS 10.11+
iPicUploader is available through CocoaPods. To install
it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
iPicUploader is available under the MIT license.